Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Little Tease

I'm going to try to do a little series about my childhood in Smalltown America. Not sure whether it will be a really cool thing...or a bust. Perhaps, if I had some better writing skills, the potential would be greater. But alas, "I yam what I yam". I was actually going to do a single blog posting about the photo you see of 'me and my little sister Beth'. But I started typing and rambling and before I knew it I was babbling like Robert Redford in the Electric Horseman. It was obvious that I had a lot of stories and rather than cram them into one long posting I will try to compose a series of short stories about the boy they called Skinton Clinton. Who, by the way, was really 'Scinton Clinton' as my Mother spelled it in the day. I even screwed that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment